Coelima to distribute Coteminas goods in Europe
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/21/2005 12:19:00 PM
SAO PAULO, Brazil — Brazilian towel and sheet manufacturer Coteminas has signed a contract with Coelima giving the Portuguese bedding and bath supplier exclusive rights to distribute Coteminas' products throughout Europe from its base in Guimaraes, Portugal. As a result of this partnership, Coteminas will now have access to more than 400 million potential clients worldwide.
According to Joao Batista Bonfim, a Coteminas spokesperson, at the present time, the deal will serve as a test run in the European market that ultimately should lead to direct exportation of its products to Europe . Although Coteminas currently does some business in Europe , it primarily focuses on selling to the Brazilian and American markets, the latter through a similar partnership with Springs Industries.
Bonfim explained that Coteminas selected Coelima because it is a company that is "well established in the European Union with a strong distribution network."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...