Mishkin targeting residential carpet business
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/2/2004 11:24:00 AM
DALTON, Ga. — Previously known as Steven C. Fine Floor Coverings, Jack Mishkin is now launching the company with a new image as J. Mish, Inc., catering to the residential carpet business.
In January 2004, Mishkin, former founder and owner of Monterey Carpets and Bentley Mills, acquired Steven C. as a means to enter the high-end residential carpet industry. He has now renamed the company J. Mish, Inc. and will target residential interiors."I was looking for a niche business and the ability to further emphasize the design aspect of the carpet industry," said Mishkin. "The high-end residential market offered the perfect opportunity for me to use my strength and experience in product design and to respond to a need in this industry. There's a huge demand among dealers for unique, high-quality products with greater margins.""As a former textile engineer, I understand the importance of both style and performance," he added.Rebranding efforts include a new logo and look which J. Mish has partnered with The Branding Firm, a marketing communications and brand strategy firm inAtlanta, to create.The company will continue to focus on natural seagrasses, wools and high-end branded nylons. Top selling Steven C. products will continue to be available with J. Mish, as well as several new collections that will be introduced at Surfaces 2005.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...