Oriental Weavers joins with Raymond Waites
By Cecile B. Corral -- Home Textiles Today, 9/7/2001 4:53:00 PM
Dalton, GA — Oriental Weavers of America, based here, recently announced its new partnership with home furnishings designer Raymond Waites.
Oriental Weavers will kick off its program with Waites during a special event at High Point, NC, at the International Home Furnishings Market in October.
The new collection will feature vibrant colors and patterns that reflect Waites' sense of style and creativity, according to Oriental Weavers of America.
"We are very excited about our partnership with Raymond Waites," said Steve Stultz, vp, sales and marketing. "We value his incredible sense of style and knowledge of design."
Waites established Raymond Waites Design Inc. in 1994. He has been at the forefront of interior fashion since the mid-1970s when he developed and helped popularize the "country" look.
This year, Waites is opening a retail store called Raymond Waites Interiors in New York's Greenwich Village. At the 2,000-square-foot storefront, product selection will include offerings from his various manufacturing partners as well as individually sourced one-of-a-kind pieces.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...