Garnet Hill-licensed rugs by Trans Ocean all natural
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/1/2006 12:17:00 PM
FRANCONIA, N.H. — Cataloger Garnet Hill is collaborating with area rug supplier Trans-Ocean in creating a collection of rugs. All are made of 100% wool and are either tufted or hooked, depending on the design.
Under the licensing partnership, Garnet Hill provides designs and Trans-Ocean produces the rugs. The initial group of the Garnet Hill Rug Collection consists of seven patterns — all based on original Garnet Hill artwork — in a variety of colors and qualities. These rugs are for sale at Garnet Hill's website, www.garnethill.com and its catalog, as well as at the stores of Trans-Ocean's retail customers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...