Spiegel begins corporate restructuring
Retailing group undergoes several executive changes
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/29/2001 12:00:00 AM
DOWNERS GROVE, IL -As part of the corporate organizational restructuring of The Spiegel Group, Michael R. Moran and James W. Sievers will retire effective June 30.
Their retirements as chairman of the office of the president/chief legal officer and office of the president/chief financial officer, coincide with the previously announced appointment of Martin Zaepfel as president, chief executive officer of The Spiegel Group, effective July 1.
New executive appointments to The Spiegel Group include Irene Wilson who becomes vp, corporate marketing. She is currently vp, consumer behavior and trend forecasting for Spiegel Catalog.
Other appointments are Jim Cannataro, currently executive vp, chief financial officer of Eddie Bauer, who will become chief financial officer of The Spiegel Group, and David Boothby, formerly senior vp, finance, operations and retail for Spiegel Catalog, will become senior vp for the Group, responsible for corporate operational functions.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 13, 2008
- Sep 24, 2008
- Feb 21, 2006
- Feb 5, 2007
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...