Al-Karam boosting towel capacity
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/25/2006 11:16:00 AM
Karachi, Pakistan -- Al-Karam Towel Industries is expanding and upgrading its capacity, and has already completed 100,00 sq. ft. of what will ultimately become a 600,000-sq.-ft. facility operating shutterless looms and continuous dyeing.
“We will make Turkish-quality towels,” said Kashif Mehtab, sales director. “We will add 30% to 40% in volume.”
Mehtab believe that, like 2005, this current year will be a critical one for manufacturers to secure themselves as market share leaders.
“Whoever survives 2006 will do well in 2007,” he said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...