JLA Home launches Natori bedding collection
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/7/2006 2:42:00 PM
NEW YORK – Exotic, luxurious and opulent embellishments highlighted the first Natori Home bedding and accessory collection, introduced here this week by JLA Home, the licensee for icon of elegance Josie Natori.. Silk, bamboo, cashmere and cotton, all in specialty constructions, were the major fibers for bedding, pillows and throws.
Embellishments including pearls, embroidery and coins were part of the highlights. The collection is being marketed as gift merchandise as well as products for oneself, to retailers in high end specialty segments.
We would love your feedback!
- Aug 5, 2006
- Feb 14, 2007
- Feb 12, 2007
- Feb 10, 2007
- Feb 20, 2006
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...