Sunbury Names Grimsley to Southeast Region
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/28/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Decorative fabric manufacturer Sunbury Textile Mills has hired Michael Grimsley as Southeast sales representative.
Grimsley will work out of the showroom Sunbury operates in High Point, N.C., in partnership with Richard Mann.
With more than 14 years in the business, Grimsley was most recently with Tietex International as a senior sales and marketing account manager.
He formerly worked with Burlington Industries.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...