Saks adds Schutte as svp, stores at Proffitt's
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/17/2002 12:00:00 AM
BIRMINGHAM, AL —
Saks Inc. has named Russell Schutte senior vp of stores for its Proffitt's/McRae's department store division, effective June 24. He will report to Toni Browning, president and ceo of Proffitt's/McRae's, and will be based in Alcoa, TN, where the division is headquartered.
Schutte has a retail background spanning more than 30 years and since 1995 has served as senior vp and regional director of stores for Federated Department Stores' Burdines division. Before that, he held various merchandising and store positions of increasing responsibility with May Department Stores Co., including regional vp of stores for Robinsons-May in California. Schutte began his retail career at Gimbel's.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...