Amy Lichstein Signs with Chris Stone
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/13/2006 12:00:00 AM
Vernon, Calif. —
Textile designer Amy Karyn Lichstein has signed a licensing agreement with decorative fabrics mill Chris Stone to produce a collection of her antique inspired textiles designs at popular prices.
The collection, which will debut at Showtime in High Point, N.C. on Dec. 3, encompasses traditional florals, stripes, paisleys and damasks updated for today's market.
Lichstein has had her own collection of hand-printed and finished designs on linen for some 16 years, and recently concluded a licensing arrangement with Lee Inds. for furniture and fabrics.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...