NY Int'l Gift Fair January Date, Venue Changes
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/1/2008 12:00:00 AM
White Plains, N.Y. —
The winter edition of the New York International Gift Fair will run Sunday-Thursday, Jan. 25-29, 2009 — a one-time shift due to venue availability.
Show operator George Little Management (GLM) said the dates will apply to all nine of the Gift Fair divisions. The venues include the Javits Convention Center and Passenger Ship Terminal Piers 90, 92 and 94.
The New York's Newest division, a "launching pad" for up-and-coming resources, will relocate from the Metropolitan Pavilion to Pier 90, and will expand to feature more than 300 exhibitors, GLM said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...