Angela Adams introduces new hand-printed linen pillows and totes
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/16/2009 10:07:00 AM
Portland, Maine – Home fashions designer Angela Adams is introducing a new collection of hand-printed linen pillows and totes.
Made on hand-printed fabric that is 55% linen and 45% cotton, the domestically produced products come in three modern color combinations – pod/umber, pod/sprout and munjoy/blue.
The decorative pillows come in two sizes – 12-by-22 and 18-inch squares. They are set to each retail for $85. The totes measure 11.5-by-15 and features a 10.5-inch over-the shoulder handle. Each is set to retail for $65.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...