Koch resigns from post
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/2/2002 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Michael Koch has resigned as executive vp, director of design for Wearbest Sil-tex Mills.
Koch, who has won a number of awards for textile design, said, "After 10 years with Wearbest, I need to regroup and re-evaluate myself. My contract is up at the end of the year, and I've been thinking about it. I want to see where my career will go. Things in the marketplace have just been moving faster, faster and faster."
Said Irwin Gasner, Wearbest's president "Michael wants to see what the world has to offer. We're actively recruiting a director of design, but we have a very talented studio which Michael has developed. And they are being given the opportunity to fly and show us what they can do."
We would love your feedback!
- Jun 14, 2012
- May 23, 2012
- May 17, 2012
- Mar 28, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...