IFDA hosts program
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/5/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
The New York chapter of The International Furnishings and Designs Association will host a program covering the major spring markets in the United States.
Editors from trade and consumer publications will review the New York Home Textiles Show/The New York Market, the International Home Furnishings Market at High Point, and the New York Tabletop Market.
The event will take place May 8 at 225 Fifth Avenue/The Gift Market in the lower level conference center. Breakfast begins at 8:30 a.m., with the program following.
For registration or information, call 212-686-6020 or e-mail IFDANYPR@aol.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...