Leahy, Gold exit P/Kaufmann
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/7/2008 12:31:00 PM
New York – Tom Leahy has left P/Kaufmann where he was vp sales for the P/K Lifestyles division, the licensee that designs and markets the Waverly and Williamsburg decorative fabric collections.
“The position was eliminated, and no replacement will be named,” said Ron Kaufmann, ceo of P/Kaufmann.
In an unrelated move, Ronnie Gold also has left P/Kaufmann, where she was design director of the firm’s Bloomcraft Home Furniture Division, which was discontinued in October.
Earlier, Gold was vp, print product for Bloomcraft and vp design for WestPoint Stevens. She is pursuing design projects in the home furnishings field.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...