Surtex Attendance up 29%
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/22/2009 12:00:00 AM
White Plains, N.Y. —
The annual licensing and original artwork trade show Surtex enjoyed a “dramatic” increase of 29% in its attendance rate at this year’s event, which was held last month here at the Jacob K. Javits Center.
Attendees came from all over the United States and from 27 countries around the world, according to show sponsor George Little Management, which is owned by dmg world media.
And the exhibitor included about 230 booths related to the applied art industry.
“The activity we witnessed at this year’s show tells us that manufacturers are expecting to need more licensed art for new products, which bodes well for the production side of the economy, as well as for those who create cutting-edge designs,” says Penny Sikalis, show manager and vp of George Little Management.
Next year’s Surtex is set for May 16-18.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...