Family Dollar taps Haynes for internal audit
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/5/2004 11:54:00 AM
MATTHEWS, N.C. — Family Dollar Stores Inc. has hired R. Dodd Haynes as its vice president, internal audit.
Haynes, who brings more than 20 years of corporate financial experience, most recently served as vice president of finance and controller for Goodrich Corp.'s customer service division.
"As the head of our internal audit function, Dodd is uniquely positioned to work with management to continuously improve our processes while confirming directly to our board of directors the effectiveness of our control environment," said R. James Kelly, vice chairman, chief financial officer and chief administrative officer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...