Foley joins charity’s board
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/11/2005 11:25:00 AM
NEW YORK – Frank Foley, chairman and CEO of CHF Industries, Inc., and president of The Home Fashions Product Association, has joined the board of a recently formed nonprofit organization -- Fashion Delivers Charitable Trust.
Initially formed by Allan Ellinger, senior partner of Marketing Management Group, Fashion Delivers looks to ensure merchandise contributed by fashion and accessories companies gets to those in need. Created after Hurricane Katrina, the founders view it as a permanent organization.
Foley stated, “Fashion Delivers’ name speaks for itself; it cuts through the red tape to get merchandise directly to those in need. Within two weeks of donation that merchandise is on a person’s back or in their home.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...