Yves Delorme launches new looks
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/29/2005 12:46:00 PM
Yves Delorme, Inc. has introduced several new looks for bedding and bath to its mid-year collection that will be available in stores this September.
In bedding, they include architectural Eiffel with hand-embroidered raised French dots and hemstitch squares on white 460-count percale. Matching towels, bath robes and table linens are available. Also new is Pastorale, a classic toile de Jouy with illustrations on the grounds of Versailles paired with ticking stripes in denim and taupe.
The new Sospiro pattern features a palette from Monet’s “Impression, Soleil Levant” and inspiration from his painting of his wife Camille posed as a geisha in a theatrical costume. Towels and bath robes are offered in persimmon or blue with subtle tonal variations.
From the house of Pierre Frey, Yves Delorme is introducing bedding and bath with Botanica, Country and Granada. Botanica features detailed renderings of flowers presented as thumb-tacked pages on a canvas. Country offers the contours of a sketched leaf in a yarn-dyed cotton jacquard with a positive/negative graphic in burnished cinnamon and copper. Granada provides a bayadere stripe in an ornate, colorful design of floral motifs interlaced with geometrical patterns of Moorish inspiration.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...