NRF elects Kathwari, recruits retailers
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/20/2006 11:53:00 AM
NEW YORK – M. Farooq Kathwari has been elected chairman of the National Retail Federation. Kathwari, chairman, president and ceo of Ethan Allen Interiors, had been first vice chairman of the NRF board.
During the NRF convention here last week, Tracy Mullin, president and CEO announced that 2005 represented “phenomenal growth” in terms of new members; among the new recruits are Dollar General, Family Dollar, Mervyns, Ross Stores, Ashley Furniture and Rooms to Go.
We would love your feedback!
- Feb 1, 2012
- Jan 19, 2012
- Jan 13, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...