Quaker Fabrics to Sell Plant
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/18/2007 12:00:00 AM
Fall River, Mass. —
Jacquard upholstery and yarn producer Quaker Fabric has reached an agreement to sell its 193,000-square-foot Plant J facility here to two buyers.
Nordic Properties and Whelan Associates, both based in Massachusetts, will pay $3.3 million in a purchase-and-sale agreement with a Sept. 5 closing date.
The move, revealed in an SEC filing, is the latest in Quaker's restructuring plan which calls for selling all non-operational real property.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...