Welspun exports president exits
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/30/2002 2:51:00 PM
New Delhi — Towel manufacturer Welspun India Limited announced that exports president K.K. Lalpuria has resigned to pursue "independent career goals."
"We place on record our appreciation for his efforts and contribution to the organization during his 10 years' tenure with us. We wish him all the success for his future endeavors," said Rajesh Mandawewala, the company's executive director.
Mandawewala will add Lalpuria's duties to his responsibilities, he said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...