Natco names svp, expands showroom
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/19/2004 12:00:00 AM
PROVIDENCE, R.I. —
Natco has named a new senior vice president for its Soft Impressions division and will also be expanding its New York showroom.
Stacey Vega (formally Dolan) recently joined Natco Home Fashions as the senior vice president of sales and marketing for the textiles division, Soft Impressions. She will be responsible for the overall sales management and marketing efforts and report to Kevin Hansel, president of Soft Impressions.
Vega recently left Dan River after six years as the director of sales/national accounts based in Dallas, where she headed up the JCPenney adult and juvenile sales department. Prior to Dan River, Vega held positions at Homemaker as director of marketing, Springs Industries as marketing manager and sales account manager. Earlier, she worked as marketing director at Dawson Home Fashions.
Vega and her family have relocated from Dallas to the company's office in Providence.
Natco Home Fashions — parent company of Corona Curtain, Robertson and Central Oriental, as well as Soft Impressions — will be moving to a new showroom in New York at 295 Fifth Ave. that is approximately 8,000 square feet and 50 percent larger than its current space.
The new space will allow for expanded presentation of all product categories, including rugs, window treatments, table linens, kitchen, bedding and other expanding categories to establish itself as a one-stop shop for home textiles.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...