Beaulieu Wins Green Award
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/9/2007 12:00:00 AM
Dalton, Ga. —
A Beaulieu of America factory was recently named Plant of the Year by the Georgia Association of Water Professionals, an honor recognizing strong environmental practices.
Beaulieu's Royston, Ga. plant, which manufactures polyester carpet yarn from fiber derived from plastic soft drink bottles, was recognized for "pollution prevention and waste minimization."
The Plant of the Year award distinguishes a Georgia business that demonstrates environmental stewardship in various areas — pollution prevention management systems, procurement of materials, processing of materials, conservation of natural resources and energy, reuse/recycle, and final product management.
Beaulieu of America operates 20 manufacturing facilities in North America and nine distribution centers. The company markets floor covering products under the Beaulieu, Coronet, and Hollytex brands.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...