Bon-Ton elects Baier to board
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/10/2007 12:37:00 PM
York, Pa. -- The Bon-Ton Stores board of directors has increased the size of the board from 10 to 11 members and unanimously elected Lucinda Baier to fill the new seat, effective immediately. Baier was elected to serve on the audit committee.
Baier is cfo of World Kitchen, LLC (Rosemont, Ill.), which manufactures and markets kitchen and dining wares under such brands as Corelle, Pyrex, Revere, and CorningWare.
Prior to joining World Kitchen in 2006, she was president and coo at Whitehall Jewelers; previously, from 2000-2004, she held senior management positions at Sears, Roebuck & Co.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...