Windham Weavers adds to design team
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/3/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Table linens, scatter rugs and decorative pillows supplier Windham Weavers has added three members to its in-house design team and promoted Travis Spencer to the new post of design director.
Spencer, formerly decorative pillow designer, replaces Ilene Rubin, who recently left to become an independent designer. He reports to Richard Russo, owner and president, and Lance Orlick, executive vp. The new designers, formerly independent home textiles artists, are Oscar Lupo, Kelly Alvarez and Sergio Teran. They all report to Spencer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...