Keeco debuts Tracy Porter
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/22/2003 2:15:00 PM
Princeton, WI — Teaming up with San Francisco-based manufacturer Keeco, designer Tracy Porter brought her playful patterns to bedding for the first time at the recent spring market.
Keeco also recently debuted a line by designer Jonathan Adler and supplies the B. Smith home line.
Already in rugs, wallpaper borders, tabletop, pillows, lampshades and other products, Porter decided to break into bedding to add another dimension to her lines. "With textiles you can create different layers, and Tracy's all about layers," said Ann Porter O'Brien, director of marketing.
Targeted at department stores and big box retailers, the collection will initially consist of three patterns, stemming from several of Porter's other designs.
A queen comforter set (with comforter, bed skirt and two shams) will retail for $249.99, a queen sheet set for $99.99, a decorative pillow for $39.99 and window treatments from $39.99 to $49.99. All sheets will be 100 percent cotton and of 250-count. The reusable packaging is in a carrying case with black and white gingham.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...