JLA Home Creates Positions
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/14/2005 12:00:00 AM
Greensboro, N.C. —
Lynn Rossman has been promoted to national sales manager for the JLA Home division and Mary Kittelson has been hired as the company's national account manager for Target Stores.
Rossman has over 20 years of textiles experience. She will lead the sales team in the Roswell, Ga., offices and showroom and continue to report to Scott White, senior vice president.
Rossman was previously JLA's regional sales manager, with account responsibility for SAKS-DSG, Kohl's, Stein Mart and Belk.
Kittelson will be based in Minneapolis, but will also spend time in the Roswell offices.
She has worked at Arley, Bibb and Venus Textiles.
“These are both new positions at JLA Home and present great opportunities for both of these individuals. It is also the first time we have promoted from within,” said White.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...