7W New York hosts Events During Gift and Home Textiles Market Week
-- Home Textiles Today, 1/12/2010 11:12:00 AM
New York – Home furnishings, textiles and accessories showroom hub 7W New York is hosting a line-up of special events for buyers, designers and suppliers during the upcoming Gift and Home Textiles Market week Jan. 29 to Feb. 4.
There will be numerous networking events as well as the launch of the first-ever NYC Baby & Kid Fair, scheduled Jan. 30 to Feb. 1, on the 11th floor of the building, which is located at 7 West 34th St.
Also in the queue is a program of keynote presentations by baby and kid industry experts and mothers who will discuss social marketing, trends and personal product favorites.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...