-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
New York (212) 683-9242
Four new sets of embroidered towels, all 100 percent cotton with Portuguese terry bias trim-will be introduced.
Daisy Squared features blocks of daisies in bright colors on white terry. The two designs are the blue/green/yellow and the pink/ lavender/fuchsia. "In the loop" features embroidered loops-in blue, tan or pink-on white terry. Hearts features red hearts on a white terry-bias tape edge with a more novelty look. And finally, Stars features blue and silver stars on a white Portuguese terry-bias tape edge.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...