Hunter Douglas reworks biz units
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/18/2003 12:00:00 AM
BROOMFIELD, CO —
Hunter Douglas has announced the promotion of four executives, as well as some organizational changes. All appointees will report to Rick Pellett, president and general manager of the Hunter Douglas Window Fashions division.
Todd Steel, formerly vp of the Honeycomb business unit, is heading up a new window covering concept development as business unit vp. He has has been with the Honeycomb products since their inception.
In order to maintain its ability to develop new product concepts and support product development, the division has combined the Special Projects Group with key people from the New Products Business Unit into the new Product Development Business Unit. Joe Kovach, a 16-year employee and formerly vp of special projects, has been promoted to vp of this new unit.
Beth Hunt, who has led the New Products Business Unit for the past two years, will now help the division market new Hunter Douglas technologies as vp of business development.
In addition, Sheryl Wisecup has been promoted to vp of the Honeycomb Business Unit, replacing Steele. She was most recently director of marketing for the Honeycomb Business Unit.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...