7 W New York to Launch Baby & Kids Fair
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/15/2009 12:00:00 AM
At the New York Market —
The 7 W New York showroom building will launch its NYC Baby & Kids Fair next Feb. 1-3 during three days of the 7 W Gift and Home Textiles Market.
The event will take place on the 11th floor of 7 W (7 West 34th St.) and exhibitors are expected to display baby and kids apparel, accessories, furnishings, gifts and textiles to retail buyers from across the country, the company said.
“Baby and Kids is a huge category that crosses every industry that we service and some that will be new to us and the NY Gift Market Week,” said Chris Collins, vp and general manager, 7 W New York. “One of our key objectives is to attract a new population of buyers to the NY Gift Week by introducing this market to a core of vendors that otherwise would not participate.”
Interested exhibitors should contact Diana Weissich, director of trade show sales at (646) 778-3231 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information and pricing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...