Luxe Living to augment Global Home Textiles
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/11/2007 1:41:00 PM
White Plains, NY – The Global Home Textiles and Global Home Décor shows, produced by George Little Management, (GLM) are gearing up to add a new area for high-end resources and distinctive and customized booths.
The launch of Luxe Living, as the new section is dubbed, will take place during the May 6-8 events at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
Luxe exhibitors are expected to comprise upscale companies from Italy, Portugal, Israel, Japan, Thailand and India.
"Exhibitors with high-quality product and a more sophisticated presentation will be showcased in this distinctive Luxe Living area on the show floor, differentiating them for the convenience of focused buyers,” said Penny Sikalis, vp, global business development.
Another addition to the show will be a main aisle adjoining the twin shows that connects to an exclusive and amenity-stocked buyer's lounge. This central thoroughfare will feature “hop on, hop off" transportation along its entire length. The new corridor is intended to draw traffic throughout the entire hall.
Also new is a business hub, located in the cross-aisle above the cafés, which is set to have internet connection and computer kiosks among other amenities for show participants.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...