Shull replaces Kaul at Hanover
By Andrea Lillo -- Home Textiles Today, 12/11/2000 12:00:00 AM
WEEHAWKEN, NJ -Hanover Direct announced that its board of directors appointed Tom Shull as president, ceo and a member of the board, replacing Rakesh Kaul, who has resigned, effective immediately. Shull will be responsible for day-to-day operations of the company including business development and strategic planning, as well as identifying and enhancing the company's operational "best practices."
Additionally, the board has elected Eloy Michotte as chairman, to succeed Alan Quasha, who remains a member of the board.
"Shull joins Hanover Direct with a proven track record in the management of retail businesses and a unique ability to infuse new ideas successfully and revitalize companies," said Michotte. "He will provide valuable contributions to our operational structure and help the company work much more effectively."
Shull has previous worked at Barneys and Macy's.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...