Hollander adds casual bedding line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/22/2004 11:54:00 AM
NEW YORK -- Hollander Home Fashions has created a new casual bedding line geared toward younger urbanites.
Comfort Quarters debuted recently with four looks: Microstripe, a sporty pieced microdenier comforter with fell seam detailing in navy, olive and khaki; Americana, which features geometric and graphic diagonals in a sporty brushed microdenier comforter; Spirograph, a horizontal yarn dye woven in black and white with a hand-stitched effect plus pintucking and pieced decorative details; and Soho Square, a geometric look of appliquéd microsuede squares and diamonds in a variety of neutral tones.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...