Texlynx adds positions in United States, Pakistan
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/13/2009 12:12:00 PM
Lahore, Paksitan – Texlynx is adding to its team as it looks to expand its reach in a turbulent market.
The company recently hired Mike Proloux as executive vp, development and International sourcing. He was previously country manager in China for Revman International. He will be based in the United States.
The company has hired Shahbaz Sumar as executive vp to look after the business development in the regions of Europe, Middle East, Far East and Africa. He was formerly director at Mohammad Farooq Textiles in Karachi.
Vice president Shahab Ahmed has been transferred to create another business development cell for the region of North, South and Central America.
Sumar and Ahmen will be based in Pakistan.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...