Colonial Mills expands sunbraid rug line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/11/2007 1:44:00 PM
Pawtucket,R.I.-- Colonial Mills Inc. (cmi) is expanding its indoor/outdoor collection of sunbraid colorful rugs in response to increasing demand from customers for flexible floor coverings. These rectangular braided-texture rugs work for use on decks, porches, pool areas, and even boats and are resistant to water, stains, mildew and fading.
The sunbraid rugs, made of 80% polypropylene and 20% polyester, employ cmi’s trademarked CableLock construction of rope-like braids that create a thick-textured softness combined with the classic flat-braid.
"The sunbraid collection further expands our line of indoor/outdoor braided-texture rugs, adding extra personality to the exterior living area while withstanding the elements,” said Donald Scarlata, president and ceo.
The sunbraid rugs coordinate with accessories also made by cmi. They include chair pads, placemats, trivets, table runners, rug slices, heart rugs, stair treads, utility baskets, and waste baskets.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...