Raymond Waites designs to adorn dec pillows
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/27/2002 12:00:00 AM
Los Angeles — Luxury home furnishings designer Raymond Waites has again paired up with a home textiles supplier, American Down Inc., this time to produce an upscale line of decorative pillows.
American Down Inc. will produce three collections of luxury decorative pillows that either coordinate with existing bedding lines by Waites or stand alone, Michael Greenberg, marketing manager for imports, American Down, told HTT.
For the initial launch of the line, scheduled during the upcoming New York Home Textiles market this month, American Down will produce three collections within Waites' design styles:
— The Print Collection, which coordinates directly with the Waites bedding collection by importer Next Creations Inc., New York, will comprise about seven pieced-pillow offerings made of 100 percent cotton and feature heavy embellishments such as animal prints, velvets, fringes and cords;
— The Dupioni Silk Collection, made of 100 percent dupioni silk and beaded trims;
— The Animal Collection, panel pillows made of 100 percent poly-cotton mixed with rayon and embellished with cords and tassels.
While America Down's typical price point averages $14.95 to $29.95, the company's Raymond Waites offerings will retail for $35 for a small 10" x 10" to $100 for a large 27-inch square pillow.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...