Better terms in new LNT credit facility
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/31/2007 12:33:00 PM
Clifton, N.J. — Home furnishings specialty retailer Linens ’n Things (LNT) has entered into a new $700 million credit agreement with GE Capital Markets, replacing its previously existing $700 million facility, which was made with UBS Securities.
LNT said the new facility has “materially improved terms” relative to the former facility – including “increases in its advance rates on inventory and accounts receivable for its borrowing base computation as well as the elimination of all financial maintenance covenants.”
The 580-store retailer said liquidity position will be “significantly enhanced,” and noted, “All of the agent banks in the company’s former credit facility continue to be participants in the new credit facility.”
The parties to the facility are Linens ’n Things, Inc.; Linens ’n Things Center, Inc.; and Linens ’n Things Canada Corp.; which are each wholly-owned subsidiaries of Linens Holding Co.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...