Ellison adds dir. Coulter
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/12/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Ellison Textiles is looking to augment its ability to react to the rapidly changing marketplace with the hiring of a new director of computer aided design operations.
John Coulter joined Ellison last week after several years of working for the Thomaston, GA-based Thomaston Mills. He will report to Kevin Finlay, president, and be responsible for the scanning, computer and ink-jet equipment as well as working with the head of design to develop the components for all of the bed products.
"He gives us a great deal more flexibility in being able to do more beds at a great deal more speed, making us more responsive to the marketplace," Finlay said, adding that Coulter will be based at Ellison's New York showroom at 1185 6th Ave.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...