-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Kannapolis, NC (704) 939-2109
Five beds, all under the Royal Velvet name, will enter the bagged ensemble arena. Zoey, Tibet, Nova, Staffield and Madeline are all domestically made and are offered with 230-count, 100 percent cotton sheeting. Zoey is a micro-denier done in black and taupe, and Tibet is a jacquard woven in red with a paisley tile layout. Nova is done in neutral tones and features a cigar brand paisley design. Staffield is done in blue and beige with spirals and acanthus leaves as its design, while Madeline, done in lavender and neutral tones, is done as a woven dobby with a silk-like stripe.
New additions for the Charisma Essentials line are Jasmine, Melody, Tuxedo Park and Solitude. Both Jasmine and Melody are imported and have framed components. Jasmine is offered in a warped sateen, while Melody is finished with a barata stitch. Tuxedo Park is a micro-denier construction in warm neutral tones, while a soft leaf design in celadon adorns Solitude.
Taking its place in the Versailles collection as the highest tier is Empress, with two new ensembles, Marie Antoinette and Dauphine. White with gold embellishments highlights Marie Antoinette, along with her embroidered initials. A border sham embellished with ruffles and an embroidered bedspread with a flounced border complete the look of Dauphine, which is done in soft apricot. Three new beds from Palace are also new: Partarre, Bonaparte and Bordeaux. Partarre is done in a golden neutral colorway with layered color accessories, while the historically inspired Bonaparte is done in French blue. Bordeaux, also historically inspired, is done in dramatic red and copper tones. Also new, for the Trusseau line, are Promenade, done in celadon and linen tones; Avignon, in a chocolate toile; and Fontaine, done in blue and gold colorways.
New for Fieldcrest is the Provisions line with two patterns, Logan and Voyage. Logan is done in earthen tones with corduroy accessories in dark brown, while Voyage has a yarn-dyed plaid on the comforter face with striped and fleece accessories.
Seven new juvenile/tweener patterns will be introduced under the Cannon name. All will have 128-count muslin, 50/50 sheeting. My Little Chickadee features a multi-colored, whimsical chicken on a teal background, while silhouettes of whimsical dogs on a royal blue background adorn Bow-wow. Cannon Airways features a patchwork design of planes and helicopters, while an engineered scenic of cartoon astronauts in space is Far Out's design. Blue daisies on a white ground embellishes Dancing Daisies, while stylized flowers decorate @. Lionel's Whistle Stop, which is for all ages, is the only licensed collection and features pictures of historic trains and railroad scenery.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...