Bay Linens and Avanti Team For Embellished Towels
By Michele SanFilippo -- Home Textiles Today, 11/1/2004 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Upscale bedding manufacturer Bay Linens has partnered with Avanti to design embellished towels that coordinate back to bed patterns and are also freestanding.
About 12 new styles have been introduced, some in multiple colorways. Some designs feature embroidery, others attached jacquard hems in bath, hand, wash and guest tip sizes.
In addition, Bay Linens is offering 21 new styles in its high-end line — including Ipanema — with new takes on tropical with large-scale, fun-colored leaves and blossoms on black or turquoise, several black and ivory looks and geometric menswear patterns in high fashion colors.
According to Bay Linens President Dianne Morris, the company has been showing higher-end patterns because “our customers expressed they want fashion and products that can arrive quickly.”
Most items are domestically produced and retail from $150 to $350 on a queen duvet.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...