Aussino takes a stake in Hardy Amies
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/15/2003 12:00:00 AM
New York — Aussino Group Ltd., parent of Aussino USA, has purchased a minority stake totaling 29.5 percent of Hardy Amies PLC of London.
Additionally, Anthony Lim, Aussino's chairman and ceo, personally bought a 10 percent stake and will now become chairman of Hardy Amies PLC, the Savile Row couture house that dressed the Queen and British Prime Minister Tony Blair's wife.
The current strategy calls for the Aussino Group to help Hardy Amies expand into home furnishings. A new couture collection will be introduced, while international licensing deals will be enhanced with such items as the home fashion collection, ready-to-wear lines, perfumes and watches.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...