Pierre Deux debuts finished bed & bath
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/16/2003 12:00:00 AM
Secaucus, NJ — The French Country style of Pierre Deux is now available as finished bed and bath products, with the initial collection centered on a new toile pattern, Pastorale.
Pierre Deux bedding or shower curtains previously were available only on a custom-order basis. The test launch, which also will debut in the September catalog, offers more affordable luxury price points. A custom shower curtain, for example, could cost $700, while the Pastorale shower curtain retails $195.
This new venture came about because "now we have the team in place and the experience in place," said Robert Foster, svp, merchandising. The Pastorale toile fabric depicts rustic life scenes of young shepherds and maidens and is available in green and pink bedding. A full/queen duvet cover retails for $495, and a standard sham for $145; king sizes are also offered.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...