Nourison Elevates Several, Eyes Expansion
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/18/2006 12:00:00 AM
Saddle Brook, N.J. — —
Saddle Brook, N.J. — Area and accent rug supplier Nourison has promoted several of its executives in preparation of the new year, when the company plans to expand its business into new categories.
The execs and their new titles are: Carol Alfonso, executive director of the catalogue division; Ron Giampiccolo, executive director of national accounts; Joyce Lowe, executive director of national buying groups; and Jack Nakeshian, executive director of national accounts.
“These talented employees are responsible for the continued successful growth of the company,” said Rita Karmiol, evp, when she made the announcement during Nourison's national sales meeting.
“We're poised to raise the bar for the entire industry in 2007 with more new product introductions and entrance into new manufacturing categories, and this team will lead the way,” she noted.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...