World Market Center appoints Perryman
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/6/2007 12:34:00 PM
Las Vegas – The World Market Center (WMC) has hired Brin Perryman a leasing manager, reporting to director of leasing Babs Blair.
Perryman was most recently western regional sales manager for Furniture Today (a sister publication of Home Textiles Today), and has worked with WMC executives on a range of advertising projects over the past several years. He has more than a decade of furniture industry expertise.
The Summer Las Vegas Market will take place July 30-Aug. 3, 2007 at World Market Center’s Buildings A and B, the Pavilions; the temporaries will be featured at Sands Expo & Convention Center opening on Tuesday, July 31.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...