Pendleton kicks off 100th anniversary celebration
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/29/2008 12:31:00 PM
|Pendleton’s John Bishop, a member of the founding family, and Bob Christnacht, head of home.|
New York – Pendleton this morning kicked off the celebration of its 100th anniversary with a gathering at Central Park’s Tavern on the Green – a nod to the building’s history as a one-time sheepfold.
The Pendelton, Ore.-based manufacturer also announced the future introduction of the fall 2009 Centennial Collection, which features updated interpretations of classic Pendleton designs.
The company also unveiled the Spirit of the People blanket commemorating Pendleton’s century in business.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...