Maitè Designs pleased with U.S. launch
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/26/2007 12:33:00 PM
Alpharetta , Ga. – Maitè Designs, which manufactures fine linens for the European and Japanese markets, recently celebrated its sixth-month anniversary in the U.S.
Headquartered in Quingdao , China , Maitè Designs recently unveiled a new collection for the U.S. market at the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market.
“We believe we have unique products that will cater to the U.S. consumer. We also have the advantage of in-house production,” said Deepali Velayuthan, general manager of the North American Division.
Velayuthan said Maitè Designs’ long-term U.S. strategy will target retailers and wholesalers in a variety of distribution channels, customizing its marketing to cater to each. The company’s full product range includes bedspreads, comforters, sheets, pillows, curtains, robes, and table linens.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...