Stein Mart promotes Angle
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/9/2007 11:32:00 AM
Jacksonville,Fla.– Stein Mart recently promoted Dan Angle to divisional merchandise manager, linens. He replaces Libby Newland, who left the retailer in late fall to return to the East Coast to be closer to her family.
Angle was previously Stein Mart's fashion bedding buyer. Filling that post is Alana Fetto, formerly the fashion bedding buyer for St. Petersburg, Fla.-based Home Shopping Network.
Angle reports to Kassie Jones, vp, gmm; and Fetto reports to Angle.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...