Nourison picks McCole for new role
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/8/2005 1:12:00 PM
SADDLE BROOK , N.J. — Nourison has appointed Terri McCole to the newly created position of account executive for South and Central New Jersey , Eastern Pennsylvania , and Delaware .
Prior to her association with Nourison, McCole served as senior account manager for Milliken & Co. in New York , Long Island , and parts of New Jersey . In that capacity, she was directly responsible for the management and development of a broad network of high profile carpet specialty accounts. Earlier in her career, she was employed at Stark Carpet as sales account manger in the Philadelphia and New Jersey markets.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...